Scripture Set 2: Concerning Relationships includes four verses that teach the themes of God’s love, loving others, servanthood, encouraging others, and forgiveness. Each verse in the set includes a full version and a shortened version for younger students. All verses are in the NIV version and can be used alongside the devotional guide Our 24 Family Ways by Clay Clarkson, or they can be easily used without.
The verses included in Scripture Set 2 are:
- 1 John 4:11-12
- Mark 10:44-45
- Ephesians 4:29
- Colossians 3:13
This 41-page set includes full color, high-resolution printable sheets that will help your student memorize each passage while practicing other academic skills such as letter formation, spelling, cutting, pasting, creative writing, and gross motor skills. This four week set includes 5 activities for each passage–one for each day of the week including:
- Full Page Verses with a watercolor border for display in school area.
- Index Card Verses in full and shortened length with watercolor border
- Tracing activity to practice letter formation and scripture memorization
- Journal page to apply scripture and practice creative writing
- Cut and Paste Scramble Activity
- Fill in the Blank Activity
- Cutting and Gross Motor Practice Activity
This file is a digital download and will be sent to the email address associated with your PayPal account.