Spring Nature Study Collection
I created this Spring Nature Study Collection to encourage you and your children to engage more deeply with the Earth this Spring. This collection will guide your family through nature walks, observation and journaling, and deeper study of the changing plants and animals that Spring brings. This 11-page set features high-resolution watercolor graphics showcasing the detail and beauty of Spring.
This collection includes:
- Signs of Spring Scavenger Hunt checklist
- Spring with my Senses journal page
- Spring Bucket List display piece
- Observing Spring art journal page
- Spring 3-Part Cards
- Life Cycle display sheets for frogs, butterflies, and robins
This file is a digital download and will be sent to the email address you use to checkout. For best results, I recommend you print this file from Adobe Acrobat Reader, a free program.