Social Media Manager
We are looking for someone to join the Treehouse Schoolhouse team! The business is currently run by Lyndsey and her sister-in-law Gabby, two full-time mamas. This community is growing at a rapid pace and we are looking for a like-minded person to assist us as we grow. This position will free us each up to work more in our giftings–Lyndsey writing curriculum and Gabby overseeing the business.
- Manage social media DM’s and represent Treehouse’s voice
- Identify top keywords and hashtags used by our audience and engage and interact with relevant content
- Design graphics to be shared across all social media platforms (experience with Canva is a plus)
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent written communication skills and a unique voice (i.e. not cliched or corny)
- Have prior experience as a Brand or Community Manager
- Be tech-savvy. Ideally, highly proficient in Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Mailchimp, Slack, etc.
- Be actively engaged with the online homeschool community
- Be knowledgeable about methods of education, well-known curriculum, and homeschooling topics/phrases/trends
- Share our core values as a Christian-based business
This is a part-time position (~5 hours per week) with the opportunity to grow and take on more responsibilities that suit your skills and experience as the business grows.
If you are interested in being considered, please email your resume and any relevant work to firstname.lastname@example.org.